Root Sony Xperia Z1 with One-Click Root Tool: As we know, Sony Xperia Z1 was officially unveiled at IFA, and it has been launched in India on September 18. With 20.7 MP camera, Snapdragon 800 chip-set and Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 processor, it is well suitable package to tech freaks. Yet, Xperia Z1 or we can say that company’s current flagship mobile is not launched globally but a root solution has been given by XDA-Developers. It is basically a One-Click root tool solution for getting the root access of your Xperia Z1.
Rooting can be dangerous and your phone can void your warranty. If anything goes wrong then you may end up with a “Bricked” or “Damaged” device. All the tutorials are collected from various sources and our main motive is to provide you the best. If you will need to claim the warranty in the future, neither developers nor AndroidWeblog.com will be responsible for that. So follow the tutorials on your own risk.
Table of Contents
Precaution To Take While Rooting Sony Xperia Z1
- Charge up your phone battery; make sure that your battery should be more than 65%.
- Set up backup for important data.
- If you are connecting 1st time your Xperia Z1 to PC then install the USB driver.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your phone by this procedure
Menu > Settings > Applications > Developer Options
- Install other necessary softwares and drivers in PC.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall because they can create any hindrance in rooting process.
Note: *this tutorial is One-click root solution for Sony Xperia Z1. Don’t use this on other models.
Procedure to Root Sony Xperia Z1
Here we are telling you the procedure how to root Sony Xperia Z1 by your own. If you want to root your Sony Xperia Z1, simply follow these steps mentioned below:
- The required files can be downloaded from HERE.
Note: The page will be open in Chinese; you can translate it or simply download the files from there.
- Then run this root application.
- Connect your Xperia Z1 with PC.
- On the upper left corner a red font will be displayed saying that your device isn’t rooted.
- For starting the root operation, tap on the green button in the bottom right corner. Your process will start automatically.
- When it’ll complete, you’ll get message “Congratulations, rooting is successful. It’ll be in Chinese.
- All you need to get root permission now.
- To do so, tap on the green button in the bottom right corner.
- On the top left corner of your Smartphone, you will see a successfully rooted message.
Your Sony Xperia Z1 is successfully rooted.