Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is rugged version of company’s current flagship Android phone Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9295. Or we can say that Galaxy Active is the brother of S4 with a rough and tough body. It is a rugged device which has buttons below the screen which makes it responsive even in wet conditions. Many of us know that Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is a certified waterproof device up to 1 meter of water up to 30 minutes of time interval.
Rooting can be dangerous and your phone can void your warranty. If anything goes wrong then you may end up with a “Bricked” or “Damaged” device. All the tutorials are collected from various sources and our main motive is to provide you the best. If you will need to claim the warranty in the future, neither developers nor AndroidWeblog.com will be responsible for that. So follow the tutorials on your own risk.
- Charge up your phone battery; make sure that your battery should be more than 65%.
- Set up backup for important data.
- If you are connecting 1st time your Galaxy Active to PC then install the USB driver.
- Install other necessary software and drivers in PC.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall because they can create any hindrance in rooting process.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
Here we are telling you the procedure how to root samsung galaxy s4 active by your own. If you want to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, simply follow these steps mentioned below:
- For Rooting your phone the 1st thing you have to do is go to settings à Then click the “More” tab. After that go to security and then do check “Unknown Sources”.
- Through your device go to this web address given below: –
Then you’ll find a “Lambda” picture. Click on that picture to download the apk file.
- Download and then run the apk file. It’ll give you a message of ROOT.
- Open Google Play Store and download SuperSU to manage super user permissions. Only SuperSU currently can circumvent Samsungs root blocker in the kernel.
- Open SuperSU and update binaries.
Your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 is Rooted Successfully.