Sony Xperia E C1505 / C1504 Root Access and CWM Recovery [Guide]
Root Sony Xperia E: Main motive of out article is to provide you the root access and CWM recovery of Sony Xperia E. So before we start just take a brief description of Xperia E’s specifications. The main specifications include 1GHz Cortex A5 processor, 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory. From which 2GB is available to user, and extendable to 32GB through Micro SD card. In addition to this 3.5 inches display, 3.5 MP camera and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is implemented in the system. So here is the step by step procedure to get root access of Xperia E and also way to install CWM recovery mode.
Rooting can be dangerous and your phone can void your warranty. If anything goes wrong then you may end up with a “Bricked” or “Damaged” device. All the tutorials are collected from various sources and our main motive is to provide you the best. If you will need to claim the warranty in the future, neither developers nor AndroidWeblog.com will be responsible for that. So follow the tutorials on your own risk.
Precautions to be taken While Rooting Sony Xperia E
- Charge up your phone battery; make sure that your battery should be more than 65%.
- Set up backup for important data.
- If you are connecting your device with PC for 1st time then install the USB driver.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your phone by this procedure
Menu > Settings > Applications > Developer Options
- Install other necessary softwares and drivers in PC.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall because they can create any hindrance in rooting process.
Procedure to Root Xperia E C1505 / C1504
- Download and install adb drivers from HERE.
- Download SRS root from this LINK. Connect your device with pc and make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your phone. Now open SRS root.
- Click the Root button and wait till process completes.
- During the process you will have the option to choose. Select SuperUser and complete the process.
- After the process completion, your phone will reboot. Install CWM recovery from HERE.
Congratulations your Sony Xperia E has been rooted. If any issue persist during the process, then feel free to comment below, we will happily assist you.