Xiaomi has today launched a much-awaited Mi 10 5G in India. As it was initially speculated that Xiaomi might not bring their Mi Series device to India, following the trend of previous launches. The speculation was based on the fact that Xiaomi had just focused budget devices, until the launch of Redmi K20 Pro as a flagship device last year, later followed by Redmi K30 launch as the rebranded name of Poco X2 in the country. Xiaomi has later given the hint that the latest Mi 10 series might be launched in India, which brought some happiness to the fans of the brand.
The all-new Xiaomi Mi 10 5G comes with quad rear cameras, featuring 108 megapixels Samsung sensor of o1/33 size, supporting OIS. It comes with the RAW multi-frame noise reduction algorithm, thanks to the 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel, which enables us to capture the shots with rich details even in low lighting conditions. The 108 megapixels main sensor, has 3 siblings located nearby, which includes a 13 megapixels wide-angle camera, 2 megapixels depth camera, and 13 megapixels ultra-wide-angle camera, as well as a 2 megapixels depth and 2 megapixels macro cameras.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Key Features and Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display featuring 19.5:9 aspect ratio, with HDR10 + and 90Hz refresh rate, 2340 × 1080 pixels resolution, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM and Storage: 8 GB LPPDDR5 and 128/256 GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Software (Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: 108 MP primary camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, f/1.69 aperture, 13 MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2 MP macro sensor, 2 MP depth sensor
- Front Facing Camera: 20 MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Connectivity Options: USB Type-C, 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), and NFC
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm
- Weight: 208g
- Battery: 4780mAh with 30W QC 4+, PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, and 10W reverse charging support
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Pricing and availability
Xiaomi Mi 10 is available in two color variants, of Coral Green and Twilight Grey, and priced at Rs. 49,999 (8GB/ 128GB), and Rs. 54,999 (8GB/ 256GB) variant. The device would go on sale on May 18th with pre-orders starting from today onwards. The device can be pre-booked up to 2PM on May 17th, 2020, at both of the Amazon.in and mi.com. Launch offer includes that a Mi Wireless Power Bank worth Rs. 2499 would be provided free to the users who book the device. There is No-cost EMI for both online and offline, offering up to Rs. 3000 cashback for HDFC Bank debit and credit cards.