- Download the Latest Samsung Drivers. After downloading the drivers, also make sure that you have available Samsung Phones compatible data cable. Before you go ahead with the process, the data cable should be kept along since it is necessary between the process.
- If it the first time when you have connected your Samsung Phone to computer. Then, it should install the drivers automatically. You need to allow windows to Automatically Install the Drivers for your smartphone.
- Make sure to check that the battery should be left least about 70% before starting the process. Since device should not get sudden shut down/ turn off, due to power failure between the process, since it can damage your device.
- Disable all the Antivirus and Firewall in your Computer. Because they can create some unwanted conflict, while process is running. So it is always a good idea to disable them until the process gets finished smoothly.
- Navigate to the Settings>Developers and then check the option USB Debugging to turn at the same.
Now, go ahead with the steps to root the device.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310
Step 1: First of all, Download Framaroot APK to your computer. Download Link.
Step 2: After downloading the application on your computer, just connect the phone to the computer (make sure that you’ve installed Drivers.
Step 3: Now, browse the SD card of the phone, and then copy and paste the file downloaded in Step 1.
Step 4: Then, you must enable the permission to install the apps from the sources other than Google Play. Go to Menu>Settings>Unknown Sources (ON).
Step 5: Browse the file through File Manager, and then run apk to install the same.
Step 6: After running the APK Framaroot APK, follow all of the on-screen instructions.
Step 7: As soon as the installation gets finished, just launch GingerBreak app. Once the app interface opens on the screen, then just click ‘Root’ button.
Step 8: After clicking the button, wait for a few minutes, and, the process is getting finished in the meantime. After the installation, just reboot the device.
UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310
We recommend you should Unroot the device, before applying any OTA updates. Since, many users have reported problems, while updating official firmware through OTA on rooted devices.